Monday 24 June 2013

Teddy Taking Over !!!



Teddyson John. 

When the name comes to my mind I can’t help it but smile; smile because of how proud I am that Teddyson is climbing. This particular carnival season, Teddy, as we call him has been hitting hard with a couple of solid tracks like Take Over, Sweet Soca Music & Spread Love, all worthy of rotation. From Push back to BACKA, if you haven’t been gyrating, belting to vocal lengths you never thought possible, then its either you’ve been lying to yourself or you too stoosh !!!! Now I’m just talking about songs here, I haven’t touched his Love, Passion, Music concert scheduled for July 4th.

Da Vibe happened to catch up with the Reigning Groovy Monarch whilst gearing up for the concert to see what’s happening behind the scenes.

DV: What prompted you to have a concert?
TJ: I felt it necessary to give more to my fans and to contribute something special to SLU Carnival. I really hope it can continue.
DV: What has the preparation been like and what can we expect on July 04th.
TJ: It has been a lot of work! Plenty late nights and early mornings. I hope to energise and inspire my fans on July 4th with LovePassionMusic.

Lastly !

DV: What has the reception been like?
TJ: Ha! You know, when you give love, you get love back tenfold!



No comments:

Post a Comment